Saturday, August 9, 2008

For you..hakuna matata >:D<

Okay....this post was supposed to come up on 24th Jul. Was really moved that day like one of those days when you think you're the alpha female with energy bursting at the seams and a determination to change your attitude towards everything in life.. so.. without further ado in your patience, the day, like the 24th of every month now, was significant for me and tushar........who's rite now in Germany(woohoo!) participating in international formula racing competition, FSAE, oh......hold ur horses....not as a racer....as a member of the car construction team.

For my newbie friends.....or just ppl who dont know this.. tushar aka TJ is my better half.. the one i love :D I had known him since school days and then out of the blue... i call it serendipity... we decided to join guitar classes. The guitar lessons..well...ahem.. lets js say if my guitar could talk, or rather had hands, it wouldn't like to treat me like a princess. But as we kept meeting n trying to work the strumming of the guitar strings, the strings of our intertwined lives sure found a symphony. If this sounds too love-struck and sweet for ur taste.. well .. dont bother reading.. wat else..? I blame it on d weatherman :)

On the 24th, as usual, i insist on hanging out and having fun together given the demanding and sometimes crazy gf that i hav discovered myself to be :D and surprisingly not reprimanded but cherished for it! Seriusly..guys in love go to any lengths eh..? The flip side of the coin has brought on ugly encounters of that length from a person too. But hey.. coming back.. so we went all d way to VT just to take a stupid membership of sorts and we didnt mind as long as we had a reason to hang out amidst the lanes of old-british archi bldgs exuding an aura which is wat VT is all about.

But then as if fate conspired against poor lil me, TJ had to cut short all of our plans of spending time together which also included "Batman-The Dark Knight" which neway the ticket costing 220(!) at metro adlabs had already sabotaged. It killed my mood n' apetite and then with a pit in my stomach and a lump in my throat we boarded a train so TJ can go back to college and i'd while away my time at mine. And then for the first time ever, i overshot Matunga Station thinking itne jaldi toh Matunga..imposs! Stupefied (and me still upset) we got off hurriedly at sion and i told TJ that i'll manage from here. He can attend to the work he has. But he chose to disregard the undless calls he was receiving, comprising of "abe kidhar hai? U better reach somaiyya in 5 min or else...", and came to drop me back to matunga despite my protests.... a girl cant help her narcissism can she? but it made me realise it just takes an entirely selfless view of love to put ur urgencies on hold and assign something so important as topmost priority to something so trivial as a girl's undulating feelings!

I've been experiencing a change in myself since then. And this is saying something coz i dont find anyone interesting enough to change me :) Agreed that every relationship has its strengths and weaknesses........but at the end of the day when u sit in d train after having a date go awry and simply 10 min of compensation making it more meaningful than it would hav been otherwise, it makes the whole journey worth it! Thanx TJ !

3 comments:

IceMaiden said...

Awwww.... made me rem my escapade in those VT ka gallis... ah the days....

sweet post... hope to read more of these...

The Wanderer said...

Nice start buddy! It was damn chweet! Something very different from the usual stuff I hear from you! (U knw what I mean, right?) ;-)

bhaismachine said...

Hehe...Nice post Mona!